Saturday 9 March 2013

Smorgasbord of New Daemons of Chaos

Smorgasbord of New Daemons of Chaos

I don't know how it happened, but at some point I started referring to my Daemons of Khorne (Corn) in terms of food. Maybe it was the pun on their name. Or something to do with my wife's occupation (Chef); and how I get to paint and model when she's catering for functions over weekends.

Anyhow, my first Khorne army was called the Khornish Nasties
(Pun on Cornish Pastries)

Now I'm working on a Can o' Khorne.  Thinking I'll call my Bloodletters Fritters from now on ("Flitters" cause they move so fast); or am I getting carried away ? Or am I just hungry?

Anyhow, I'm diligently working away on my Deamons.

Bloodthirster looking good, New Herald of Khorne and Nurgle Heralds (Grand Crane from Confrontation ) and Ettin (Unknown manufacturer), Ancient Herald/Wizard of Tzeench on my own disc creation from bitz box and an old model snapped up at the Kapiti Wargames Club Swap Meet in September last year:

Works in Progress one and all:
(I must be hungry, even misspelt that as Woks of Progress)


Confrontation's Grand Crane (Big Skull) 
being transformed into a Herald of Khorne



My Magpie-like avarice at the Swap Meet last year being turned into a Herald of Tzeench on a disc



The rent in the flux of Magic as a new Herald is created attracts a swarm of Skysharks 
and another Herald of the Devious One
 It appears that Tzeench is pleased. For now anyhow.



A new Herald of Slaanesh uncoils her sinuous spite


A twin-headed Nurgle herald bursts forth in his pustulence


Papa Nurgle is well pleased



No comments:

Post a Comment